- The runner leading a race pack.
- “John was the front runner for a while in the lead pack, but we paced with him and I was able to pass him at mile seven – I think he bonked. I don’t think I’ve ever run a pace like that!”
- Umble Coffee Co’s flagship Colombian single origin medium roast that really is strides ahead of the rest when you’re looking for a classic ‘house roast’. Flavor-wise, it’s what your parents and grandparents are looking for…but better.
- “Have you tried Front Runner? Graham cracker, toffee, and marshmallow – yes, please! It’s like a warm quilt and a good book on a cold day.”
Graham Cracker, Toffee, Marshmallow Definitions for Front Runner...
Almond, Dark Chocolate, Molasses Definitions for Base Camp:
- A camp from which mountaineering expeditions set out.“I had to climb to the top of the mountain to appreciate basecamp, with its coffee, windproof tents, and warm fires.”
- Umble Coffee Co’s flagship single-origin Brazilian dark roast.“Like a real base camp, this coffee is what you expect from a specialty coffee – rich, dark, and bold with notes of almond, dark chocolate, and molasses. It’s the coffee you start with before you venture out to more exotic coffees. And it’s where there’ll be a campfire waiting for you when you come back!”
Blueberry Pancakes, Lime, Bergamot Definitions for The Breakaway:
- In cycling, an aggressive small group of riders or individual who has opened a gap ahead of the peloton in the hopes of winning the stage.“Do you think the breakaway has a shot of making this today, given that two of the riders are expert time-trialists and there seems to be some disagreement among the peloton with regards to organizing the chase?” – Phil Liggett, Tour de France commentator
- The fruity yet equally punchy and aggressive flagship Ethiopian single-origin light roast of Umble Coffee Co.“The Breakaway is like a sweet slap in the face from momma and, bless your heart, sometimes just what you need to start the day off right! Look for flavor notes of blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and a touch of lime and bergamot.”
Once you've tasted fresh coffee days from the roaster, you'll never want anything else. Get one of our five unforgettable roasts delivered straight to your door within days of roasting. So, wake up to a cup of your favorite Umble coffee and fuel your adventure—wherever the day takes you. Explore Your Roast Options: Order a sampler and choose your go-to roast! Subscribe & Save!
Chocolate, Caramel, Hazelnut Definitions for Downshift:
- In cycling, changing to a lower gear.“As she pedaled closer to the mountain’s base, she downshifted and took a deep breath.”
- The flagship Colombian single-origin decaf for Umble Coffee Co. touting excellent flavor and aroma, regardless of the lack of caffeine!“Good decaf? Never heard of such a thing…until now! Downshift, with its chocolate, caramel, and hazelnut notes, pairs well with desserts, sweets, and, well anything…except sardines. Nothing pairs well with sardines!”
The Easiest Way to Get Your Healthy Coffee A smorgasbord of healthy coffee delivered to your home. You'll receive four, 2-ounce bags of coffee. Each sample bag makes 6 cups of healthy coffee!
MOST POPULAROnce you've tasted fresh coffee days from the roaster, you'll never want anything else. Get one of our five unforgettable roasts delivered straight to your door within days of roasting. So, wake up to a cup of your favorite Umble coffee and fuel your adventure—wherever the day takes you. Explore Your Roast Options: Click here! Can't decide? Order a sampler and choose your go-to roast!
Plum, Rose Water, Banana Definitions for Upper 90:
- Term commonly used in soccer (futbol), meaning the top left or top right corner of the goal.“The Zambian striker just squeezed that one in the upper 90!”
- Umble Coffee Co’s flagship single-origin Zambian light roast. Upper 90 is our first direct trade relationship with the farm. This is 'Coffee for a Cause' where a significant proportion of your purchase goes directly back to supporting Living Hope International orphanage in Zambia. See our interview below with Jamie Flowers of Living Hope International to learn more.